Alle Aktionen. Der Verkehr und das Wetter für München und viele weitere Funktionen
Software Engineer - VollzeitDate 29.01.2023
Zählerfreunde is a young cleantech-startup from Munich that is developing the first independent platform for smart electricity meters.
Our mission is to develop data-driven services that help companies and households to save energy, costs, and Co2 emissions. The team behind Zählerfreunde is made up of people who are passionate about technology and sustainability. We are convinced that IT platforms should not only be economically attractive, but must also actively contribute to a better world.
We are looking for a software engineer to help us realise our platform vision and empower our customers to take ownership of their energy consumption.
Tech Stack: - Web: SPA written with Vue and Vuex powered by AWS S3 + CloudFront - Mobile: Flutter (open to change) - Backend: Go based gRPC microservices, eventing with Kafka, scheduling with Temporal - DevOps: Infrastructure as code via AWS SDK, AWS EKS, GitOps with Fluxcd
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional experience developing frontend applications
- You have already worked on projects based on Vue.js, React or Angular
- You can work independently and without direct supervision
- You have experience developing iOS and Android mobile apps
- You have experience with backend development ideally in Go
- You know protobuf and gRPC
- Previous experience with cloud infrastructure particularly with AWS
Why should you join us:
- An attractive salary plus equity
- New office @WERK1 in Munich
- MacBook Pro
- Interesting technical challenges and the freedom to find solutions with whatever technologies you see the best fit.
- The opportunity to become an integral part of our team and have a meaningful impact on the future of Zählerfreunde.
Equity Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Kartoffelgarten 14